We take pride in offering fitness opportunties for every 'body', so we understand that one type of membership will not neccessarily work for everyone. Below lists our membership catagories:
- Daily Passes are available per day ($8 each visit)or a punch card that's good for five visits ($40 per punch card).
- Individual Membership is available to any single individual, 18 years of age or older.
- Corporate Membership (Partners in Fitness) Studies show that healthy employees can save your company money. Contact us to see how you can help increase productivity, decrease health care costs and improve overall health of your employees.
- Family Membership covers two adults and their dependents (as classified by the IRS) under the age of 26 who live in the same household. Senior parents in the same household and who are declared on the primary adults’ income taxes are also included in this membership.
- SilverSneakers® Membershipis available for those who qualify for Medicare benefits and are enrolled in participating insurance companies.
As a SilverSneakers® member, you will also be entitled to free access to specially designed classes for senior fitness.
- Silver and Fit® Membership is a fitness and healthy aging program provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH).
- Student Membership is available to any individual, 16 years of age or older, who is a full- time student at an accredited college or university, or at an area high school. You must bring proof of active student status such as a transcript or dated student I.D.