Our 16,000-square-feet of space is complete with a full line of state-of-the-art cardio, strength and free-weight fitness equipment, as well as separate group exercise rooms for fitness classes.
Great equipment, wonderful classes, enthusiastic instructors and incredible workouts: Wild River Fitness has what you’d expect from a fitness center, but it is so much more than a gym. We provide benefits for children, teens, families and seniors.
For one monthly fee, members have access to fitness equipment, health seminars and fitness experts that go right to the heart of improving your health and the health of our community. Come to Wild River Fitness and check out:
We take pride in offering fitness opportunties for every 'body', so we understand that one type of membership will not neccessarily work for everyone. Below lists our membership catagories:
- Daily Passes are available per day ($8 each visit)or a punch card that's good for five visits ($40 per punch card).
- Individual Membership is available to any single individual, 18 years of age or older.
- Corporate Membership (Partners in Fitness) Studies show that healthy employees can save your company money. Contact us to see how you can help increase productivity, decrease health care costs and improve overall health of your employees.
- Family Membership covers two adults and their dependents (as classified by the IRS) under the age of 26 who live in the same household. Senior parents in the same household and who are declared on the primary adults’ income taxes are also included in this membership.
- SilverSneakers® Membershipis available for those who qualify for Medicare benefits and are enrolled in participating insurance companies.
As a SilverSneakers® member, you will also be entitled to free access to specially designed classes for senior fitness.
- Silver and Fit® Membership is a fitness and healthy aging program provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH).
- Student Membership is available to any individual, 16 years of age or older, who is a full- time student at an accredited college or university, or at an area high school. You must bring proof of active student status such as a transcript or dated student I.D.
- Single ($47/mo)
- Family ($69/mo)
- Single ($45/mo)
- Family ($67/mo)
- Single ($44/mo)
- Family ($66/mo)
- Single ($43/mo)
- Family ($65/mo)
- Single ($25/mo)
- Family ($47/mo)
- (Military ID and/or current class schedule required for students)
- 10% off any monthly membership option
- Joiner’s Fee
- $35 (waived with 12-month and military/student options)
- Key Fee
- Hold Fee
- $10/mo (see member services)
- Early Term Fee
- $125 for any termination prior to contract end date (see member services)
- Towel Fee
- $5/mo for shower towels
- $2/towel per day
*Rates, hours and class selections are subject to change.
Wild River Fitness wants to see you succeed in your fitness and wellness goals. To accomplish this, we offer many other services beyond fitness classes and equipment. As a member, you can take advantage of these services and help improve the health of our community.
- Free classes and programs at all ages and fitness levels
- Free Wild Kids child care while you workout
- Professional and nationally certified fitness and wellness experts on staff
- Free initial fitness consultation
- Home-town customer service
- Top-of-the-line fitness equipment
In addition, our partnerships with Osceola Medical Center and Osceola Community Health Foundation allows us to provide additional discounts to our members and keep our memberships affordable for everyone. You can take advantage of these additional benefits, as a WRF member:
- 10% off all OMC massage services
- Free 15-minute nutrition consultation with OMC's registered dietician (limit one per member)
- Discounted participation in Wild Kats after school program
Financial Assistance/Scholarship Program
Wild River Fitness is committed to improving health in the community regardless of ability to pay. As we strive to make fitness available to all, we offer a scholarship program with a sliding fee scale to help provide memberships to those in need. All information is confidential.
Please complete the financial assistance scholarship application and submit to member services at the front desk. If you have any questions, please contact us.