Get Fit for Life
From January 06, 2018 10:30 am until January 06, 2018 12:30 pm Save to calendar
Posted by Tim Wrich
Categories: Special Class
Get Fit for Life is an 8-week challenge that promotes healthy eating, increased physical activity and tools to assist you on your journey to making a lifestyle change.
What you’ll get:
This program is a new way of life! It will not promote unhealthy fads. It will be a long-term weight loss plan that is designed to focus on fitness, nutrition and other lifestyle changes. Sign up today and you will get:
- Free group classes led by instructors that will modify exercises for all fitness levels focusing on strength and cardio training, and a gym circuit.
- Nutrition sessions coached by Osceola Medical Center’s Certified RDN Nutrition Expert.
- Staff and peers to encourage success
- Weekly weigh-ins and tips
- 1st place prize: $500, 2nd place prize: $100
- Weekly drawings
- One on one initial consult for nutrition & fitness
- Gym access during the challenge for non-members during staffed hours, including group fitness classes.
- Get Fit for Life (January 13, 2018 10:30 am)
- Get Fit for Life (January 20, 2018 10:30 am)
- Get Fit for Life (January 27, 2018 10:30 am)
- Get Fit for Life (February 03, 2018 10:30 am)
- Get Fit for Life (February 10, 2018 10:30 am)
- Get Fit for Life (February 17, 2018 10:30 am)
- Get Fit for Life (February 24, 2018 10:30 am)